When you make the reservation, your personal data is required to process the reservation (first name, surname, telephone number, credit card details, email address, home address, country of origin, postcode and date of birth). By submitting your reservation you consent to the use of this information which will be used to complete your reservation.
The client expressly undertakes not to allow any person to drive the vehicle other than those persons shown as drivers in the Rental Agreement signed, for this purpose and will be held responsible for any damage to the vehicle or third parties in such an event.
The rental day is calculated on a 24 hour basis, with a grace period of 1 hour following the stated time of return or collection of the vehicle. In case of a late return, more than 1 hour, then another rental day will be charged. The company reserves the right, subject to availability, to provide a different type of car from the one originally booked with a car of a similar or better class.
The driver must hold a licence for at least one year. The driving licence must be Greek, European (for EU countries) or International (for non-EU countries).
The delivery and return of the vehicles is made at any port, airport or city of Crete upon request.
Transport outside Crete is not permitted.
When picking up the car it is necessary to present a Driver’s License, Passport or Identity Card and a valid Credit or Debit Card. Please note that the renter’s name must be the same on all necessary documents.
The renter-driver must be over 20 years of age. The driver must have held a licence for at least one year.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT POLICY
50% of the amount is payable in advance with the reservation. If the vehicle is returned earlier than the predetermined date and time, no refund will be given.
The Renter must return the vehicle to the agreed location and date as specified in the Rental Agreement. If the vehicle is returned to a different location there is an additional cost and this is subject to prior arrangement.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR CAR RENTAL
Customers receive the rental vehicle described in the Rental Contract in perfect working order, with all its documents, tyres, windows, tools and accessories, and undertake to look after it and return it in the original condition in which they received it. Also, customers must respect and drive in accordance with the Road Traffic Code (KOK) applicable in Greece. By signing the Rental Contract, customers accept the terms and conditions of rental as defined by our company.
In case of an accident, the renter is obliged to immediately inform our company and to immediately notify the Traffic Police and the Insurance Company.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept payments by credit cards, debit cards (Visa and Mastercard, Maestro, Masterpass), cash and bank deposit with the name of the tenant.
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Child seats are available on request, for all ages according to weight at an extra charge and a Specialised Navigation System is available on request. Due to insurance regulations, it is the renter’s responsibility to fit the seat in the car.
Note: Child seat standards in other countries may vary.
SMOKING IN THE CAR
Smoking is prohibited in all our cars.
ANIMALS & PETS
Animals or pets are not allowed inside our cars. The only way to allow them is to use special boxes, such as those used on airplanes.
FINES AND INFRINGEMENTS
Administrative Penalties arising from traffic offences committed during the car hire period during the car hire period are the full responsibility of the hirer and must be notified to the company.
USE OF A VEHICLE BY THE LESSEE
The customer expressly agrees to the following:
– To keep the vehicle in good condition
– To maintain the vehicle in good condition and respect the Highway Code.
– Not to violate traffic lights, the STOP sign
– To respect the speed limits
– Do not drive off the road or on a dirt road (e.g. Balos beach)
– Do not drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs
– Do not use the vehicle to tow another vehicle
– Not to perform activities for the purpose of subletting the vehicle
– Not to use the vehicle for participation in competitions or sporting events, whether official or unofficial
– Lock the vehicle properly in a suitable, appropriate and secure place when not in use
– Not to provide as security, pledge, sell, lease, assign, mortgage, lend or even change or alter any part of the vehicle
– stop the vehicle immediately if the slightest external or internal indication of a technical defect is detected
– Theft insurance
– Liability insurance
– Personal Accident Insurance
– Fire Insurance
– Collision Damage Waiver
– All taxes, fees and VAT
– Airport taxes
– Traffic taxes/tolls
– Special Site Fees
– Emergency roadside assistance
– Fair fuel policy
– Credit card fees
– Vehicle replacement in case of mechanical breakdown
– Unlimited free kilometres
– Emergency contact service
– Decontamination-Biological cleaning
– Pick-up and delivery directly to the airport
κ. Αριστείδης ΚαινουργιάκηςΔιεύθυνση: Τσούτσουρος, Πύργος Μονοφατσίου, 70010, ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟΥΤηλέφωνο: +30 2891092451Κινητό: +30 6978554052Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2024 Edelweiss. All Rights Reserved | Designed & Developed by