As life gets gradually gets back to normal, our guests’ comfort and health remain our highest priorities in Edelweiss.
Edelweiss consists of a small team of employees that is fully instructed with the new practices on Covid-19.
Our apartments are designed to provide fully secured and well-maintained private spaces, while hygiene and cleanliness are a very important aspect of our service. In order to safeguard our high standards, we are enforcing some additional measures that will remain in effect for the whole season.
- All inner and outer surfaces of the apartment will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected on your arrival day.
- During your stay, the apartment will be cleaned following our current policy.
- If you wish to avoid activity within the apartment, we will be able to arrange new towels and linen at the reception.
- Cleaning disinfectant ans hand-sanitizers will be offered in each apartment.
Outdoor and common areas
- Regular disinfection of the areas around the installations with anti-bacterial liquids will be carried out.
- People will keep a distance of least 2 meters from each other unless you are travelling together.
Additional services and medical support
- Edelweiss has a local doctor attached in case you are feeling ill or unwell. The doctor will be attending you at the hotel and discuss your concerns if needed.
- Brand new thermometers are provided upon request, subject to availability.
- Medical masks and gloves are provided upon request.
With these initiatives we will be doing everything in our power to provide a safe, relaxing and enjoyable experience when you visit us this year. We look forward to welcoming you at Edelweiss soon.
Until then, stay safe
The Edelweiss team